• Call Us Now

    +1 905-614-0134
  • Email


Immigration Law

Student Visa

If you intend to pursue your education in Canada, you must obtain a student visa. International students must prove that they have been accepted into a recognized educational institution, have no criminal record, pass their health examination and have ample funds to qualify. We can help you obtain these documents and prepare your case.

Students who have a valid visa and meet the residency requirements are also eligible to apply for their permanent residence and transform their legal status.

Family Class

One of the most popular immigration programs to Canada is that of a member of the Family Class under the family sponsorship program. You can sponsor a spouse, common-law or conjugal partner (partner), or dependent children if you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. To be a sponsor, you must be 18 or older.

When you sponsor relatives to become permanent residents of Canada, you must support them financially. This means you have to meet certain income guidelines. Contact us now to start the sponsorship process.

Economic Class (Skilled Worker or Business Stream)

The basis of the economic class applications is that you must show that you have the ability to become economically established in Canada. You can then get your permanent resident status. Canada has a well-established set of programs to help skilled workers or investors to immigrate and getting permanent residency in Canada.

Provincial Nomination Program

If you choose to immigrate to Canada as a provincial nominee, you must first apply to the province where you wish to settle and complete its provincial nomination process.

The applicants who are nominated under the PNP program have the skills, education and work experience needed to make an immediate economic contribution to the province/territory that nominates them. The province will consider your application based on its immigration needs and your genuine intention to settle there.

After that the applicant must make a separate application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for permanent residence. The application is then assessed based on Canadian immigration regulations.